We're just a 90-minute drive from Brisbane’s Domestic Airport, or just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Need help getting here?
Whether you need help to make a booking, source information, collect brochures and maps or get some local tips and advice, Noosa's Visitor Information Centre can assist. Pop into see one of their friendly volunteers along Hastings Street or call 1 3000 NOOSA (66672).
1. Book a transfer with Airlink Transfers.
2. Travel on a local bus around Noosa’s main thoroughfares. There'll be free buses from Noosa Junction to Hastings St actross the event weekend too
3. Jump on and off a ferry, along the river from Noosa Marina to Hastings Street in Noosa Heads, with stops at Noosaville along the way.
4. Hire a bike and make the most of Noosa's extensive network of bike paths.
5. Taxi ranks are at all major precincts or call on 131 008. Uber is also available.
6. Hire a scooter to zip around town or a car to explore further afield.
Join us on a quintessential Noosa Ferry Cruise. Experience our classic river boats and discover the beautiful Noosa River and its surrounds.
Enjoy the magnificent scenery in a 90-minute, seven stop round trip between Tewantin and Hastings Street including Noosa Sound and Noosaville.
Tickets can be purchased at most stops, online or onboard (credit card only onboard).
Purchase a great value All Day Pass to hop on and off as many times as you like to explore the area’s beautiful beaches, shops and restaurants, or just use the ferry to get where you need to go stop-to-stop.